If you have picky eaters, pay close attention. Most kids will find today’s Halloween recipe, to be super yummy (and fun too)! We call it “Spooky Spaghetti”. It’s so simple to make that you may already have these ingredients in your house! Here’s how to make this delicious dinner:
1 box spinach linguine (or spaghetti)
1 can/jar of thick spaghetti sauce
1 sm tub Ricotta cheese
Olives (your choice black or green)
1lb Ground Beef (optional)
1. Cook the spinach pasta according to the directions on the box.
2. OPTIONAL: If you’re a fan of meat sauce, cook the ground beef in a skillet and drain off the excess liquid.
3. Heat the spaghetti sauce in a sauce pot and add the (optional) ground beef.
4. Once the pasta is cooked, strain it and plate it.
5. Using a ladle, scoop up a generous amount of the sauce and neatly pour it into the center of the pasta.
6. With a teaspoon, scoop a small amount of Ricotta cheese and place it on the sauce. These scoops will act as the base of the eyes.
7. Take your olives and slice them. Place 1 slice on each scoop of Ricotta.