So many of us include Facebook in our daily lives. Like it or not, it’s a fact for most of us (especially most of you who visit our site). With all of the changes Facebook is constantly making, some of you may not be seeing as many of our posts as you would like. You might be missing out on awesome goodies! We don’t want that, do we? Heck no!
There’s an easy way to make sure you’re seeing the posts of your favorite pages (even favorite friends). We’ve created a video with screenshots and step by step instructions to show you how to easily create your own list. You can make a list for your favorite coupon pages, favorite deal pages, favorite all-around pages….you name it! Even family and friends. Create specific lists for co-workers, immediate family, extended family, friends, and the list can go on and on! However you want to do it, there’s no limit.
Just follow the simple steps in the video to get started. If you include us in one of your lists, you’ll easily make sure you’re seeing ALL of our posts and not only getting one here and there.
Steps to Creating a Facebook List:
- Go to your ‘Home’ Page Newsfeed and click ‘More’ on the left side of your screen. You may have to scroll down a bit to see it.
- You should now see ‘Interests’. Click ‘Add Interest‘.
- You’ll see a popup. They have other interests you can subscribe to if you want, and you can also create lists here. Click on ‘Create a List’ to make your own.
- On the left side you can sort by Pages, Friends, or Subscriptions. Click on Pages to make a list for our page.
- In the top right, there’s a search bar. Simply type the name of the page you are wanting to add to your list (example: The Daily Goodie Bag) and it should pop up in the area below.
- Click on the desired page to select it.
- Continue to add pages to your list (if you would like)
- When you are finished adding pages (or friends, family, etc – depending on your list), click ‘Next’.
- You’ll now see all your pages listed on the right and an area to select your list settings.
- Name your List accordingly (I named mine “Deal Pages”) and select your desired privacy for your list (privacy settings can be viewable by Public, Friends, or Only You).
- When you’ve named your list & set the privacy, simply click ‘Done’.
- You’ll be brought to your newsfeed for your newly created list! You’ll see all the pages posts you specified in your list and no others! You can add to your list from this page (now that it’s created), manage the list, see suggestions, and more.
These lists are super handy with all the changes. Never worry about missing posts you want to see again! Let us know if you found this helpful by clicking ‘Like’ below. Let your friends in on the secret by clicking ‘Share’!